IPIC Live Learning – Monday
Have you noticed that customers are tougher today? New York Times Bestselling Author, Tom Connellan explains why and what you need to do about it right away. This session is based on Tom’s book, Inside the Magic Kingdom, which describes how Disney creates exceptional customer experiences and how you can do the same. His basic premise about brands and customers is that “a brand does not and cannot exist separately from your customer’s experience.” As Tom puts it, “your customer’s experience is your brand!” See how creating an exceptional customer experience builds both a winning brand and a winning bottom line. Learn the five different levels of loyalty and what it takes to move customers from one to the next. Tom takes you behind the scenes at companies that create world-class customer experiences. He combines that with the latest research (covering more than 110,000 customer transactions) to show you how to capture the hearts and minds of your customers.
- Why, in the eyes of your customer, your competition isn’t who you might think it is and what to do about that
- How to capitalize on the one internal factor that stands out above all others as the largest single predictor of customer loyalty
- How to retain at-risk customers
- How to find out the real reason a customer stopped buying from you
- Why customer satisfaction is a poor predictor of loyalty and what to do about that
Tom will also address the biggest issue facing your businesses. Be ready to submit your answer. He’ll address the audience’s top three live!
Featured Speaker: Storytelling + Selling Value with Chari Pack of Persnickety Prints
“Our story is the most effective way we can connect with people.”
What’s your passion? What sets you apart? How? Why? Then tell it – over & over in different ways. People don’t know what they don’t know. Clearly defining & communicating your value is essential for being paid for your service. No one will ever pay you what you’re worth. They will only pay you what you think you are worth. YOU control their thinking.
- Momentous Momentum – Business Growth Ideas from your Premium + Premium Platinum Supplying Partners
- Painterly Portraits with Ginger Hartford from Larson-Juhl
- Other participants TBA
- The Print Refinery Results, Learning + The Future – What have we learned? What can you implement? What are your top takeaways? What’s next?